Wednesday 17 April 2013

All ready for the 2013 season?

Had a great few weeks home in Cornwall. Done a lot of windsurfing which is nice, both on my Phantom Raceboard and on the waves. The first couple of weeks were pretty cold and easterly, but I've had some great raceboard sessions at Torpoint and Siblyback and really feel like I've got to know my new kit well. I've sailed it quite a lot in stronger wind conditions, and feel much more confident than I used to, since these conditions aren't my strength.
Photo by Paul Wright


Unfortunately, the wind is looking pretty light for the first UKWA course racing event of the season at Pitsford this weekend, but  I'm really looking forward to getting racing again, it's been a while, just got to hope that there is enough to race! In the mean time, there is one more day of strong wind and waves left!

No comments:

Post a Comment